Sunday, March 4, 2012

Change of view

I have had a lot of thoughts on my mind that I did a verbal vomit on this blog. This really isn't what this blog will be about. I hope that once I get my red balloons and pink moccasins, and lunch this project, I can focus more on how God wants us to exercise power and influence:

"By persuasion, long-suffering, and love unfeigned"

I hope that I can come to at least tolerate those who cling to patriarchy. Honestly. I am hoping I can be able to explain lovingly, and persuade through my patience how we could do it differently. But I think I may be combining two project ideas into one.

I will not erase my other  posts. I said what I said. But I hope I can say it, that doesn't sound angry, or belligerent. I hope that those who are skeptical can come to understand why I do this.

Simply, I am trying to change my view of those who believe in patriarchy. Trying not to get mad. It may take me a while. I hope with these red balloons, and pink moccasins, I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment