Sunday, March 11, 2012

Again the project

This project is on hold, but this blog has become so much more to me, then just a project. It has become my sacred ground. It has become the place I go to let off steam, to the silent virtual world.

It is the place, I hope some people like. If you don't, well I can't say I'm not sad about that, but what can I do? Chain you to your computer chair and make you read my blog??? Nah, not very possible.

I don't know what to make of this project sometimes. I think maybe its just a really nice long name for my journey. Well I think I will get the pink moccasins this week. I think I like that idea.

Oh photo, oops totally forgot. Um, it will probably take me a while to upload the photos.

God grant me comfort, and peace, to get through all the stuff that is supposed to teach me patience, kindness, and sisterly love. (how could i have brotherly love? I am not a brother, but a sister in the family of God).

No comments:

Post a Comment