Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Answers

Okay moving on.

I probably give the impression that I have received not one single answer. Well that is wrong. Yes, wrong of me to make it seem like that.

I have received revelation. It's just not as complete as I would like.

And yeah I sin, I wish that I could have a dream of Heavenly Mother. Yea. Definitely sinning in this wish. But then again, I don't think so. I often heard that you shouldn't seek dreams and visions, but, I did seek one, once, to know my light and power. And I asked around a few times, at least 3 possibly more. I got that dream. Others just came to me. Like that dream I wrote about in another post.

Seriously. I've received answers. I just would like to receive some more. Maybe the thing with the answers is that I'm not asking the wrong questions. I probably simply am asking the same questions I've always asked. So I should probably write these questions down, and review the answers I have gotten.

That should be good. Waiting to launch this project. Need to go out tomorrow. Need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment